7-12 Distance Learning
Thanks for your interest in enrolling your child in Wellmont Academy's new 7-12 Distance Learning Program. As is true for our families with younger students, we also strive to partner with parents of older students - to provide a Christ-centered education experience for each child and to help them learn at their own speed and learning style. We are looking forward to the year ahead!
We are currently enrolling students. Please go to our Campus Application tab to enroll! All of our Distance Learning 7-12 classes are currently joined to our physical campus teachers and classes at this time. We welcome distance learning students to our classes, and we are fully prepared to work with you, even if you are not physically present on campus.
2020/2021 classes begin August 24, 2020 and end June 4, 2021.
Registration Fee: $100 (and additional $25 Application Fee applies to 7-12th grade applicants)
Part-time package: 2 Cores + Bible = MS -$2200, HS - $2400
Full-time package: 4 Cores + Bible + up to 3 Electives = MS $4700, HS - $5100
Extra Core: MS - $800, HS - $900
Extra Elective: $400
Distance Learning Private School Fee: $200/yr - covers administrative transcript services, accreditation fees, and record keeping. Does not include annual testing services.
**7-12th grade student schedules are checked by our Office of Academic Directing according to the needs of your student and campus scheduling. If there is a conflict with your schedule, we'll let you know and help you to work around it.
**Books lists are provided before the start of the year to you. Purchases are separate from tuition.
What does the 7-12 Distance Learning Program Look Like?
Our NEW 7-12 full Distance Learning Program is for homeschooled and private school students. In keeping with the progress of virtual and remote learning, we are thrilled to be able to have this option for you! We continue to prayerfully move forward as the Leader in Hybrid Education.
At this time, enrollment for Upper Level Distance classes follows our campus enrollment process.
Please see our list of 7-12 campus courses to find out what is available to you!
What is the difference between your 7-12 Distance Learning Program and others out there?
We are so glad you asked!
- With our 7-12 Distance Learning program, your child will actually be enrolled remotely in our campus classes! We are fully prepared to roll out our distance program for student who are never on campus. But we WANT your student to be able to connect with our campus teachers and other students.
- We use live and recorded methods of delivery so that distance students and campus teachers have the ability to interact and work together through their classes.
- Our agendas as well as all class methods of teaching are accredited by two different agencies - FCCPSA (Florida Coalition of Christian Schools Accreditation, as well as NCSPA (National Christian Schools Private Accreditation). Our agendas and our entire curriculum has been approved by NCAA as well. Accredited agendas provide you with the surety that you are completing a program that has been approved by a standardized, well-recognized educational organization. We are required to continue to improve every year, and are accountable to these agencies.
- Our classes will keep you on track with our physical campus activity. If you ever find that there is a time you want to join us on campus, you'll be ready!
- You can jump into a class up through the third week of each semester. If you join us after the start date of your class, all previous class information and assignments will be available for you to catch up on. All classes begin in August and end together in June.
- If you enroll as a 7-12 Distance Private School Student with Wellmont, you have the added benefit of a personal guidance counselor. Questions about your high school transcript? We've got that! Not sure what classes you need to graduate? We can direct you to the appropriate source to find out! Want information about other virtual programs that we work with who can help you achieve your high school goals? We'd love to help! We don't know of any other 7-12 Distance Learning programs that have this option for you.
- If you enroll your Distance Learning student privately with Wellmont, you do not need to worry about keeping a portfolio of your work. We keep all your records for you. Transcripts, report cards, and all of your legal school records are available to you at any time, but you do not carry the weight of keeping track of any of it.
- Private School Distance Learning seniors who have fulfilled all their credits for high school will receive a fully accredited high school transcript and diploma.
7-12th Grade and Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the registration and we'll be in touch with you shortly to schedule a family interview!
7-12 Distance Learning Refund Policy:
Withdrawal up to and including the 3rd week of school will result in a prorated refund for whatever tuition has been paid, excluding our non-refundable registration fee.
Also in this exclusion is a $50 withdrawal fee per student.
Following the third week of school, prorated refunds are not available.
Wellmont Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and load programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.