Tuition & Financial Aid
5 Day Program
3 Day Program
Available Tuition Adjustments
For each student whose tuition is paid in full by August 1st
Discount up to 3 siblings
Returning Student $100
Follows a student with successive years of attendance, Max $300. Gaps in enrollment void this discount.
Parent Coordinator $2,000/family
Speak with administration to find out what Parent Coordinator slots are available for the year.
FLEX discount $250
The FLEX option is available for those who privately pay and prefer to register with their County of residence as a homeschool family.
per successful student enrollment
Wellmont Academy’s Financial Aid program is designed to assist families who want to invest in a quality Christian education but have a documented financial hardship. Applications are reviewed confidentially by the Wellmont Financial Aid Committee and awards are contingent on available funding.
AAA (https://www.aaascholarships.org) and Step Up For Students (https://www.stepupforstudents.org) are private funding organizations that the State of FL contracts with to disperse scholarship money to families throughout the state. Wellmont Academy accepts the following scholarships from these organizations.
- FES and FL Tax Credit (Income based)
- K-3rd Grade – $7,972 Pinellas
- 4-8th Grade – $7,393 Pinellas
- 9-12th Grade – $7,389 Pinellas
- FES-UA (Students with unique abilities)
- This scholarship is for students who have documentation of a physical or learning disability.
- As of July 1, 2021, Dyslexia and several other unique abilities are covered under this scholarship.
- Currently, FES-UA funding may be used for qualified tutoring services as well as school tuition.
- Currently, FES places quarterly payments into a parents scholarship account, and that family can access their funds and pay their tuition and fees monthly.
- HOPE (Students bulled in Public School)
- This scholarship is for students who have documentation to support a bullying incident in a public school setting prior to acceptance to Wellmont Academy.
- Foster Care (Children who are in foster care)
See Step Up for Students website for foster care details.
- Active Military Parent (Students of Activated and/or Deployed Military Personnel)
- This scholarship is for families of activated and/or deployed military service men and women.
The scholarship amounts listed above represent maximum funding that was given out per student for the 2022-2023 school year.
Annual award letters become available at the beginning of July. Schools do not know exact amounts until this time.